The best conditions for highest performance
DTE uses the latest technology to improve engine performance, perfectly in sync with your vehicle. The result is an impressive improvement in performance. In order to efficiently improve the performance of your vehicle throughout the entire rev range, DTE’s tuning specialists use various connectors and engine management sensors..
DTE Sensor-Tuning with Power Control› Performance is immediately active and noticeable
› The engine is more powerful and responsive
› Power delivery throughout the rev range
› Perfectly suited to each individual vehicle
› Electronic keypad with 3 different modes
› Easy to install with a simple plug-in method
The Power Control gets installed in the engine compartment and is connected to several main sensors, which can include the intake manifold pressure sensor, the boost pressure sensor, the camshaft position sensor and even the fuel injection sensors. The ECU transmits the standard signals to the engine, which is where the Power Control intercepts, interprets, processes, optimizes and then sends them on to the engine, all in real time.
- Engine and tuning products, perfectly in sync
- Reliability and safety with the latest technology from DTE
- 2 year warranty on the engine, ECU and transmission
- Parts certificates for more than 3.300 vehicles
- Quick and easy installation with detailed instructions
- 30 day money-back guarantee, from date of receipt
The throttle tuning with app control. New Pedal Box+ available with smartphone control
In addition to the keypad the Pedal Box+ can be controlled via the new app.
These are the app's advantages:
- Controlling of the Pedal Box+ via smartphone
- Changing of the driving modes City, Sport, Sport+ & stock
- Customization of each pre-set program
- Always up-to-date with the latest software releases
- Combined use of the Power Control app for DTE's performance upgrades
The tuning apps by DTE Systems are available free of charge from the Apple’s App Store or from Google Play. Please note that your range of functions can vary depending on the type of mobile phone and car model.